Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 11

4 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 11 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 11

Post by switza 6/14/2017, 5:43 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 11 500?cb=20160720010100

Welcome players once again. We'll now bring in the jury: Jake, John, TJ, Ivy, Tom, Hanna and Joe voted out at the previous Tribal Council.

Chrissy- you win the most important immunity challenge of the season and now are guaranteed a spot in the finals. How important to your resume is having a challenge win since the other 3 all have won immunity at some point previously?

For the other 3- knowing that you are at risk tonight, which is most important to you with this vote: loyalty to people you've worked with or taking out the biggest threat?

What case do you have to make to keep you over one of the other two potential targets?

Tazz- are you concerned the 3 girls could just team up and take you out no matter the case you present?

Nikki- you've played a solid game with several challenge wins. You have to be thinking that your good social and challenge play makes you the biggest threat and thus the biggest target tonight. How do you make a case to the others to keep you around?

Tamar- you've been a part of some of the bigger strategic moves of the game: John getting blindsided, Hanna going out after your idols being played. Much like I said to Nikki, you have to feel some heat tonight that you will be the target. Is your case to stick around based solely on loyalty?

Chrissy- which argument do you think is the best when you're looking at who you want to be sitting next to you in the finals?

For everyone, making it this far and being voted out is heartbreaking. If you're not making the finals, would you prefer to just go out when John or Jake did because it is that much tougher to lose this close to finals?

It is now time to vote. Rules as always. You have until noon tomorrow to vote.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 11 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 11

Post by Chrissy Teigen 6/14/2017, 6:20 pm

1. I knew it was imperative to win this one, because it's really the first time I've been in danger all season. In a lot of the competitions, I made sure to not compete in order to not be seen as a threat. When the girls alliance shattered with Hanna's departure, I knew I was going to be one of the next to go, especially when Tamar & Nikki told me of their thoughts about how they felt I had too many connections on the jury. I knew it was win or be the last juror.

2. I always prefer to go with the people I feel played strong games. No one wants an undeserving winner, but I think everyone left played good games.
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/14/2017, 6:22 pm

Loyalty won't really play a hand right now since the two I have the option to vote I've been with since the beginning so they're on equal grounds in that way. Threat can be taken differently too. Tamar is probably stronger challenge-wise, but aside from the inclusion of Hanna she and Tazz talked pretty well to the same people and so if they were bitter about being voted out they would feel that towards her too. Tazz on the other hand never voted against original Pichi so while they might have a less strong argument for big plays aside from using the vote steal, they also haven't done anything to piss anyone off so she could be a real dark horse.

There's not much I can do if the others think I'm the biggest threat and they have to vote me for the best shot, all I can do is remind them that I also turned on quite a few people and will have to do it to someone else one more time. We don't know what they're thinking so they might see it as a solid game, or they might see it as unnecessary bloodshed and hate me lol

It would suck, but if it turns out they're mad about the way they left and they want to rake us across a coal pit it might be a blessing lol. Very curious to see their thoughts since having time to cool down.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/14/2017, 11:52 pm

This is the most important vote and it is the hardest. We all have factors to win the game, we don't know if jury is bitter ,if they will vote friends or if they vote the best player . So it's hard to say who's the biggest threat but my gut is telling me one person. Loyalty at this point is out the door love my girls and like Tazz but only one can win . If it is me tonight I wouldn't be shocked or hurt just a lil shook.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/15/2017, 12:07 pm

I still lack a vote and I'd rather not have the final vote include penalties. So I'll wait a bit to see if that person votes and then post results.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 6/15/2017, 3:22 pm

I was waiting to hear back from everyone lol
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/15/2017, 3:38 pm