Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by switza 5/11/2017, 3:20 pm

Use this area to discuss the game, share your thoughts, etc
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/17/2017, 2:13 pm

This has been pretty gutwrenching so far. All we've done is lose and now we're merged two votes in and down people. AND with several inactives. This stinks.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/18/2017, 7:35 pm

On the plus side, the actives in my tribe are very close from enduring these votes together. But it's also disheartening to have no wins. Usually we don't merge for like six or seven votes so you know what it feels to at least have won one challenge, instead we've jumped straight to individual which is where I never win. Really down.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/22/2017, 7:36 pm

Tfw you blow all the points 15 seconds before the challenge is over...we'll never win. I'll never win. This game's just a black hole. There's no ray of hope anywhere. You just lose and lose.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/23/2017, 7:13 pm

LMAO at us finally getting a win after this super bleak confessional. And we didn't even do anything lol.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/2/2017, 12:34 pm

I've been really bad at keeping up with this sort of thing, I guess I'm not really feeling an urge to since I doubt we're doing episodes. If we are then, well, fuck. I'm definitely getting the INV edit in edgic lol. But basically what's been going on is I've pretty well ditched anyone with testosterone in this game and am riding a wave of vagina power right now with Hanna, Christy and Tamar. I don't know how this'll turn out for me in the end since if I don't seem like I made any real moves besides winning some challenges I probably won't be able to have a good case to present to the mostly male jury, some of which I never really had a conversation with. But if I also turned on the girls then they would probably not vote for me either, seeing me as just a wishy-washy person with no real game besides picking up immunities. I do enjoy this alliance better than the first one though, the girls are more fun to talk to and more intelligent in general (no offense, but man...)

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/7/2017, 10:18 pm

I love my all-female alliance, but with Tazz giving credit to Hanna for the move to take out Tom and her having been original Mara and having way more contact with some of those jurors then I ever have Hanna's just too scary at this point. She doesn't deserve to place lower than Joe, but if we waited another round then she might win the next challenge since only she and I have been winning them mostly except for Tamar one time. I have to take this shot sadly, I just hope she's not too betrayed.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/8/2017, 6:53 pm

She didn't take that very well, sigh. I don't really know what else I could have done. I could have taken her and we could all been a happy girl power gang, but the people on Mara would have probably just auto voted her because she had been with them at the start and had to come back from a minority. It's tough, but this was the best thing to do gamewise. I just wish it didn't make you feel so skuzzy.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/13/2017, 9:37 pm

Joe might see voting him out as a dumb move, but people tend to be annoyed when they're outlasted by people that didn't participate socially and challenge-wise, but were just there. Taking him to a final could mean instant sweep, or it could mean people don't respect you for having one of the spaces taken up by someone who had very little to really say. I don't know what circumstances happened where he wasn't able to focus as much attention on the game anymore, and I don't want to call him useless or say he did nothing because I never really talked to him and it might have been out of his control. But I don't think the jury would have appreciated him being there over them.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down