Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 2

+7
Tazz_DeMazz
John Alwin
JakesDog22
T.J.
TamarBraxton
Nikki Anne-Marie
Hanna M
11 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 2 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 2

Post by switza 5/18/2017, 7:42 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 2 Biggest%2Btribal%2Bcouncil%2Bsurvivor%2Bsecond%2Bchance%2Bep%2B6

Welcome players in again to Tribal Council. T.J., JakesDog and JoeC, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. Once your fire goes out, you are out of the game.

Tribal Council will work the same as always. Hanna and ____ are immune, but one of the other 15 of you will be voted out tonight. Before we vote a few questions.

Last time, there were votes all over the place, but the consensus was another inactive. Do you think that will be the plan again tonight, or will the strategy change a bit?

Adam, AMackenz, Will, Barbie- you four have probably been the quietest thus far in the game. Do you think that people will perceive you as inactive and could target you tonight? What can you say that would suggest you're worth keeping in the game?

JakesDog and Joe- do you think a target would fall on your back because you were exempt and are just now attending Tribal for the first time?

Hanna- you're immune again tonight. Do you think winning several immunity necklaces could put a target on you once you come to Tribal without immunity?

JakesDog, Nikki, Tamar, Tazz and PePe- you each fought for immunity at the challenge today. Do you think that your willingness to show up should be enough to keep a target off of you? Or will that possibly make you a bigger target tonight?

Let's look at original tribal lines for a second. You've been together for a few days now. Has there been much talk across the original tribes, or has it mainly stayed within your original groups?

Is there a strategy in being the one who crosses over and says, "Hey I'm willing to work with you guys to take out some threats from my side" or does that make you seem too pushy and strategic with a lot of game left to play?

Is there any thought to the use of idols or advantages that could be out there now? Or are those things too valuable to use at this point?

It is now time to vote. You have until noon eastern tomorrow to vote. If you fail to vote, your vote will count as a penalty against you.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 2 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 2

Post by Hanna M 5/18/2017, 7:46 pm

Adam wrote:Hanna- you're immune again tonight. Do you think winning several immunity necklaces could put a target on you once you come to Tribal without immunity?

I hope not.
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/18/2017, 7:49 pm

Another inactive would be pretty easy, but it doesn't really help the trying to win individually by continually voting people that aren't going to show up so by this point you could justify pretty easy wanting to vote out someone actually around and strong.

Now that it's individual I don't think showing up holds as much weight anymore, now it just makes more people take notice of you and wonder are they a threat? Should I try to get them out? I never feel safe, even if I don't think I'm dangerous.

I don't know about the others, but only one person from the other tribe's talked to me.

I doubt we see any idols played for a while.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/18/2017, 8:13 pm

I really think that only a couple of people have loyalty from their original tribe because of alliances but you never know who's been talking to who . The easiest thing would to do vote off inactives before jury starts buuuuut that's way easier said than done. Actually everyone is a target right now, if you're inactive, if you are really active.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/18/2017, 8:39 pm

I believe that using an idol at this point wouldn't make much sense, unless you were positive that you were being targeted.

As for talking to people on the other side, it's tricky. With a merge so early, you're almost forced to talk to everyone. However, it's still early in the game so it makes sense that some people feel that it would be best to stick with original tribe for the time being.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/18/2017, 8:48 pm

I think there could be a target on my back since it is my first tribal, but I don't really feel as though that is a logical reason to get someone out. After all, I won the exemption based off a lottery.

I also think that my willingness to show up and play should be a factor in keeping me around as well. Obviously we are all here to play the game, and I think that there is respect to be shown in keeping around the real players. Like Tamar said, that's much easier said than done.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/19/2017, 1:32 am

I would be fine voting for an inactive player. It seems like there are quite a few of them and it would be an easy vote.

In terms of strategy, I have no idea what to do! Maybe things will come down to the tribes going against each other, maybe not. It's too early to tell.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/19/2017, 3:29 am

Vote in how many hours?
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/19/2017, 6:24 am

4.5 hours
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/19/2017, 10:47 am

Vote deadline is 15 minutes but I don't even have 1/2 the votes yet. I don't want this to be penalty vote after penalty vote after penalty vote. So I'll extend the deadline to 3 pm (3 additional hours) after that, no more deadline extensions.

Thank you to those who have voted already.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/19/2017, 2:45 pm

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/19/2017, 2:49 pm

Oh wow this is kinda exciting.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/19/2017, 2:49 pm

Your vote deadlines are early. Sorry for the penalty vote guys.
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/19/2017, 2:53 pm

vote deadline was initially like 15 hours and then added 3 more. I thought that would be enough time for everyone, but I can make longer if necessary.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/19/2017, 3:18 pm

wtf just happened with that vote

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/19/2017, 3:31 pm

So there's no challenge today?
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/19/2017, 4:00 pm

correct tj. I typically won't do challenges on Friday or Saturday.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 5/19/2017, 4:07 pm

So I guess we are just going to let all the inactives go to the end
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/19/2017, 4:08 pm

Oh nice, we get a day off lol
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/20/2017, 12:06 pm

There were still some inactives who didn't vote, so only the votes that were cast will count...

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PePeLePew 5/20/2017, 2:44 pm

i guess adam didn't want all of us to stick together since he's the last person who logged on of the inactives..i guess i was such a huge threat..the skunk has left the building, good luck to everyone else, win it for pepe! lol!
PePeLePew
PePeLePew

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam1089208 5/20/2017, 8:25 pm

I was going to vote pepe

Adam1089208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down