Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Immunity Challenge 3

5 posters

Go down

Tribal Immunity Challenge 3 Empty Tribal Immunity Challenge 3

Post by switza 5/22/2017, 10:28 am

Come on in guys. First things first, I'll take back the individual immunity necklaces from TJ and Hanna. We won't be needing these today because once again Tribal Immunity is on the line.

Tribal Immunity Challenge 3 Idol

Here's how the challenge will work:

As a tribe you will be posting in your tribal challenge area. The only criteria for your posts is the timestamp on the post must end in the same digit by the second. (You might need to change your profile preferences so that seconds are visible.) So if the first post in your thread is at 8:00:13, the next post must also end in 3 - it could be 8:00:33, 8:05:43, etc. You can use other threads to test the time stamps and get your timing correct. If you post in that challenge thread at an incorrect timestamp, your tribe will start over with their scoring.

Here's how the scoring will work:

Each consecutive post with the correct timestamp is worth one point.
Each consecutive post with the correct timestamp from a different tribemate is worth two points.
If all 8 tribe members post consecutively, you'll get 5 bonus points.

Example:

Tom posts at 8:00:14 - 1 point
Mark posts at 8:00:34 - 2 points
Julie posts at 8:02:04 - 2 points
Mary posts at 8:02:54 - 2 points
Mark posts at 8:05:24 - 1 point
Mary posts at 8:07:04 - 2 points
Bob posts at 8:07:14 - 2 points

The total tribe score would be 12. However, if the next post does not have a timestamp ending in 4, their score would reset to 0.

Teamwork and cooperation is important for the challenge, but if 1 player can get into a good rhythm, they could potentially win the challenge single-handed.

At the end of 30 minutes, the tribe with the highest current score will win Tribal Immunity and be safe from Tribal Council. Losers will join me at Tribal and vote the fifth player out of the game. Winning tribe will also vote for exemption for one of their own.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tribal Immunity Challenge 3 Empty Re: Tribal Immunity Challenge 3

Post by switza 5/22/2017, 6:56 pm

You can begin posting in your challenge area right at 8:00 pm.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/22/2017, 7:39 pm

Time has expired for the challenge. Each tribe utilized a unique strategy.

TJ scored a couple points early and then the tribe stopped- I suppose hoping that Mara would mess up their attempts.

Unfortunately Nikki was able to get into a good rhythm and was able to get a chain of 35 points going...

but her last post of the challenge was incorrect and thus reset Mara back to 0

That means

PICHI wins tribal immunity.

Tribal Immunity Challenge 3 Benry

Mara you gave a great effort tonight, but unfortunately you made one costly mistake. Tonight you'll be voting the 5th player out of the game.

Pichi- you get the opportunity to vote for exemption for one of your tribe. That player will not attend their next scheduled Tribal Council.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/22/2017, 7:54 pm

Holy crap man. I didn't think I my one point would win. I just wanted to put up an effort. Nice work with the 35 streak though
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/22/2017, 8:01 pm

I thought "Just one more" and I blew the whole streak 10 seconds before the challenge was over. What shitty luck lmao.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/22/2017, 8:03 pm

Wow good job TJ
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/23/2017, 1:39 am

Unbelievable comeback! Well done T.J

John Alwin