Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 3

+3
Chrissy Teigen
JakesDog22
switza
7 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 3 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 3

Post by switza 5/24/2017, 11:19 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 3 Oneworld_2_04

Welcome in Guanaco Tribe. Tonight you'll be voting out the ninth player from the game. Tazz you are safe and cannot be voted out. And Hanna is exempt from this Tribal so she also cannot be voted out but also is not here to vote. Before we vote, I have a few questions.

We've now reached the individual portion of the game once again and most of the inactive players are gone. What is the thinking for how the vote needs to go?

Most of the votes have been fairly easy to this point. How certain are you that the people you need to trust tonight can be trusted?

You had a chance to work with a new group when you went back to tribes. Is it easier to bond with this new tribe or are those original tribe lines still the strongest alliances in the game?

TJ, Jake, Joe and Chrissy - if the original tribal lines still matter, do you fear that one of you could be the vote tonight as you're in the minority?

At some point you have to begin thinking about your personal game and what moves will benefit you the most. Is it too early to think that way or is this the perfect time to start building a resume?

Do additional twists, idols or advantages need to be at the front of your thoughts when considering who to vote out tonight?

It is now time to vote. Same rules as always: don't vote and you get a penalty. No changing votes. If you want to play an idol, post along with your vote. You have until 5pm tomorrow to vote.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 3 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 3

Post by JakesDog22 5/24/2017, 11:45 pm

I haven't really made too many connections so far, only a few. That definitely makes me feel like I could be the vote tonight, Mara 1.0 is on the lower side of the numbers. It could be really easy for us to get Pagonged, or someone could start building their "resume" and make a move. I definitely feel as though I'm in danger, but at the same time there are much bigger threats still in the game. Like I've said before, you can never be too sure without immunity around your neck.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/24/2017, 11:47 pm

1. I think we vote for people who aren't talking to us, hence not advancing our personal games.

2. Well with the weird voting deadlines, it's hard to trust voting groups and with the time differences that are happening in the game, it's hard to get people on the same page.

3. It's hard to bond period. I feel like I need to vote now, even though no one has messaged me about the vote because by the time I wake up, the vote will be revealed and tribal area will be shut down and I'll be like uhhhh what happened. Laughing

4. I don't think original tribes matter.

5. I think it's early. My biggest obstacle has been the deadlines and challenge times.

6. I don't like thinking about advantages. I wish I had something though.

Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/25/2017, 9:08 am

All I know is that it's still Original Mara vs Originals Pichi. With that in mind...

I'm gonna play my secret advantage and steal Nikki's vote (cue dramatic tribal council music)!
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/25/2017, 9:28 am

Seriously? Man...

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/25/2017, 9:59 am

Blinks
TamarBraxton