Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury House

+3
John Alwin
JakesDog22
switza
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jury House Empty Jury House

Post by switza 5/29/2017, 9:53 pm

I'm sorry to see you voted out of the game. However, you still have a major part to play in the game. You will be voting to determine the winner of the game.

This space is for the jury only and you can discuss the game with each other to perhaps get a better grasp of who is most deserving of your final vote.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jury House Empty Re: Jury House

Post by JakesDog22 5/29/2017, 10:26 pm

Woah didn't see that coming! I had a good time though. I'm excited to see who follows into Ponderosa, thanks for a great game switza!
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/29/2017, 10:33 pm

thanks for playing. I enjoyed having you in the game.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/31/2017, 10:06 am

Just writing this here for my memory, but OMG TJ just called John Alwin out, definitely a resume-building power move if Pichi makes a move on that
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/1/2017, 12:59 am

I can't believe they all listened to T.J. Idiots...

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/1/2017, 9:08 am

John thanks for playing. I thought you did really well especially for being in such a different time zone.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/1/2017, 9:32 am

Welcome to Ponderosa!!!! You should've made a move earlier Razz Mara 1.0 would've liked to have you. It seemed like some of us were closer than others.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/1/2017, 11:38 am

You guys had T.J and Hanna who I thought were the biggest threats! Flipping didn't make sense in my head.

I'm guessing that Nikki/Tom/Tamar were aligned and decided to make a move once T.J started spreading stuff about me. They probably didn't care whether it was true or not because they wanted to make a move anyway.

I'm really hoping that Tazz realises he is on the bottom (he was the only one not present for that vote) and flips to Mara which would be the smart thing. None of you guys have the idol right? I'm sure there are two idols between Nikki/Tom/Tamar.

I was pretty frustrated to get voted out, especially since it was obvious that T.J was just scrambling to stay alive. I was also annoyed about you being able to share screenshots. Did you see my rant on the tribal thread?

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/1/2017, 11:52 am

John- I'm pretty certain he didn't actually share screenshots. He asked me if he could and like I told you, I told him that I would highly discourage it. You can verify with him if he shows up in Ponderosa or at Final Tribal Council.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/1/2017, 1:33 pm

I know but I couldn't lie about it from then on, if you get what I mean.

(I promise I'm not going to keep complaining about this)

If screenshots were banned then I would have just denied all the claims and I might still be there.

Thanks for all the work you've put in so far switza and thanks for the compliment! I really had fun playing.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 1:55 pm

Darn. I have no idea why Hanna and Chrissy flipped ( at least I think they did). They're going out next. Those fools... Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 1:57 pm

You were the biggest threat by a country mile! I'm still unsure why they chose to boot me over you, can you explain it?

It was a blast to play with you T.J and I'm sure in different circumstances you could have won.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:15 pm

Tamar and Nikki said they didn't trust you for a long time and they were just looking for a reason to get you out. I figured that my alliance would at least stick together for a while longer in hopes of getting someone from your old alliance to come over. Wasn't much need to flip if they were all targeting me anyways. It definitely doesn't help them if they get to the end and they want my vote.

It was fun playing with both of you guys though. I probably would have made it further if I wasn't so bad at these weird challenges.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:16 pm

I specifically hope that Chrissy gets voted out next.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:18 pm

Also, I hope that there is an All-Star Season at some point Switza. I want to come back and kick some butt
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/2/2017, 2:19 pm

Sorry to see you here, TJ! You played a good game I thought, you were a huge threat but I was hoping people were going to be scared to get you out. I hope we can play together again one day man
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/2/2017, 2:19 pm

Also I'm down for all stars lol
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:20 pm

Same. We honestly all got screwed over by one of two things:

1. Inactives (I'm not sure why Joe and Ivy are still in actually)
2. Tribe swaps (Especially the Guanaco One Tribe twist that prevented us from decimating Pichi)
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:21 pm

Also, my favorite moment of the game was when I accidentally won Immunity for my tribe when I tried throwing the challenge.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 2:23 pm

I'm gutted about Tamar and Nikki but I'm unsure why they didn't trust me. I played pretty honestly. Nikki asked me for an alliance Day 1 but she never shared anything with me. She always seemed sketchy to me. I thought we could stick together but people always get tempted by 'big moves' which I really hate.

I think you suffered because of the lack of activity around here, you made yourself out to be way too much of a target compared to everyone else.

Why Chrissy? She seemed pretty switched on and I reckon she could go far.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 2:24 pm

T.J. wrote:
2. Tribe swaps (Especially the Guanaco One Tribe twist that prevented us from decimating Pichi)

My sneaky move was getting my tribe organised to vote off Pepe. Everyone seemed fine with going for another inactive but I woke everyone up to the reality that we were about to get Pagonged.

Lol at failing to throw aha, we sucked so bad

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:25 pm

Me and Hanna had a feeling for a while that she was playing both sides, and it turns it she was. I think she went inactive for a few votes on purpose, but we might find out later.

I'm not actually sure that Hanna flipped on me or not now that I think about it
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:26 pm

I just wanted to score one point for my tribe so it looked like we were trying. But then they screwed it up with 10 seconds left
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 2:26 pm

I would be up for All-Stars. I wanna battle T.J again!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 2:27 pm

Chrissy was my secret weapon. We had formed an alliance I was planning on using her to make power moves with my ally Tazz.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/2/2017, 2:31 pm

JT I think Niki threw that. She literally messed up on that last one and didn't try to fix her mistake haha. Also it was super boring being in Ponderosa alone
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/2/2017, 2:32 pm

ALSO why did I get voted out? I definitely wasn't a threat ahaha
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/2/2017, 2:53 pm

Because John deflected the target off of me and onto you. That way he could possibly get my help in the future. That didn't work out for any of us though
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/2/2017, 3:04 pm

Unfortunately the inactives killed everyone's game to an extent.

You're always invited back to play again- under a different alias or under the same name. It would be tough for me to pull off an all-stars season because most of the people who played seasons 1-10 I don't have a way to contact anymore. We all hung out on the IMDb Games message boards for 10+ years (I know that is a weird place to find ORGs), but then IMDb eliminated their message boards a few months ago. Some of us still are on a different forum but most aren't around or aren't interested in playing games anymore.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 4:00 pm

That's true, alias games rule.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 4:04 pm

Keeping T.J around was a good idea for me because he was a bigger threat than myself so shielded me to a certain degree.

Unfortunately Nikki and Tamar got hungry for big movez. Sad

The reason I didn't make a move with T.J is because typically if you're the first to make a big move you put a target on your back. I thought I had Tazz and we could work together. With hindsight I shouldn't have waited around because I wasn't sure that I had Nikki. However Tazz wasn't willing to make a move so I was stuck in that regard.

I'm unsure why there have been so many penalty votes. People are active but don't always show up for vote.

What's your plan with confessionals, switza? Will you release them after the game or show them to us now? Will you make episodes out of them?

Also can we ask info like who has the idols etc.?

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/2/2017, 4:44 pm

I'll open up the confessionals and private areas after the game. I used to do episodes but it became too difficult because there would be 2 or 3 people that gave good confessionals all the time and everyone else was silent. So it just became [for example] John and TJ with 5 confessionals per episode and nothing from anyone else.

Other information won't be revealed unless played or asked about at Final Tribal or asked to other players in here.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/2/2017, 6:50 pm

Ahh okay
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/3/2017, 2:35 am

Do we have any idea about idols? I think I narrowed it down to Nikki/Tamar/Tom because you guys didn't play any and I hoped that Tazz would tell me about his.

My suspicion is that Elliot Stabler had one, hence why he was allowed to continue whilst the other inactives were disqualified.

Switza, are Ivy and Joe going to be removed?

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/5/2017, 9:24 pm

How is the whole inactive thing gonna work with the jury votes.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/6/2017, 1:41 am

I guess they just won't vote?

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/6/2017, 8:35 pm

Are your games usuallt this untalkative Switza? The whole time I found it kind of difficult to communicate with people
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/6/2017, 8:58 pm

Depends on the cast. But when so many people disappear for days at a time, it would be tough to talk. Plus time zones hurt a few people. There were fewer private areas too. I had the tribal-individual-tribal format thinking it would shake things up and get people to talk more. But everyone stuck with their original groups for the most part during those first couple shake-ups.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/7/2017, 9:59 am

Who do we think is coming in? Money's on either Joe or Hanna
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/7/2017, 10:04 am

Hanna. Joe is a non-threat to win at this point I'm thinking
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/7/2017, 12:19 pm

Welcome to Ponderosa Tom!!
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/7/2017, 12:36 pm

Smh, Hanna hiding that idol from our alliance
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Hanks 6/7/2017, 12:52 pm

you guys should have seen this girl allience coming
Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Hanks 6/7/2017, 12:55 pm

Hanna is playing great she has talked a lot to everyone i wish tj reached out

it would be smart if tamar Chrissy tax and joe voted ethier nicky or Hanna next
Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Hanks 6/7/2017, 1:07 pm

Smh, Hanna hiding that idol from our alliance

someone got a new idol this past round
Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Hanks 6/7/2017, 1:08 pm

T.J. wrote:How is the whole inactive thing gonna work with the jury votes.
this happens a lot unfortunately
Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/7/2017, 1:10 pm

I didn't know about that. I didn't reach out bc I thought that it was just too tight of an alliance. I made a mistake trying to work with Tamar. Also, you never truly know who's a boy or a girl in this game...

If Joe makes it to the end I think I'll actually vote for him just bc of how absurd it would be for him to be at the end
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/7/2017, 1:11 pm

Have you guys played in any other Survivor ORG's?
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/7/2017, 1:14 pm

I'm pulling for Tazz and Joe at this point. I would also vote for Tamar or Nikki though
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 6/7/2017, 1:32 pm

Im pulling for Hanna, Nikki, or Tamar. This is my first ORG but I definitely want to play others. You guys know of any good ones?
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next