Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John's Chill-out Lounge

4 posters

Go down

John's Chill-out Lounge Empty John's Chill-out Lounge

Post by John Alwin 6/16/2017, 3:06 am

Hey girls!

You know, all this chat about strategy and moves... It's tiring. Let's forget the game for a bit and just... chill out.

I was voted out early (ah, memories) so I didn't get much time to get to know you. Let's have a chat! Let's be friends!

Tell me about yourself. Who are you? Like, who ARE you? I just wanna feel like I understand you on a deeper level. You get what I'm saying?

Also did you know that King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him? Isn't that cool?

Anyway, welcome to John's Chill-out Lounge. Grab a drink. Settle down. Let's chill-out.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

John's Chill-out Lounge Empty Re: John's Chill-out Lounge

Post by Chrissy Teigen 6/16/2017, 8:18 am

Hey! Well I'm Chrissy Teigen, wife of John Legend and former supermodel. I help host Lip Sync Battle and make appearances with my husband at award shows and make faces much like this one:

John's Chill-out Lounge 200w

I'm pretty goofy and like to have fun, but I also work hard in order to be able to play hard. Smile

History isn't my strongest subject, to be honest I'm more of a social sciences type of girl, so I didn't know that. It's pretty interesting. Fun fact, I sleep with a hammer in my nightstand in case someone tries to kill me at night. Laughing Close enough right?
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 9:07 am

Hi. Well, my alias in this game was Nikki Anne-Marie, but spoiler that's actually not my name. She was inspired from a dating sim character who's more nerdy than most of the other options. She likes video games, especially fighters and MMO's. And I picked it because we had a lot in common in that regard. I like to play games here and there, though the time I could was cut off a lot between university and getting a job in my field. I graduated from university with double degrees in English and Education and found a job two months after graduating as a teacher's assistant. You might be asking why not a full blown teacher? Well, I found that I can handle being the leader in situations with 2, 3, or even 4 people, but 30 is too much and I was in the wrong position. So I settled for small groups of kids with needs ranging from mild to severe. Unfortunately after almost two years, I lost my position at the school and have been floating around aimlessly chucking resumes at convenient stores hoping they don't deem me over-qualified and put them in the shredder.

My dream is to find a steady career where I can be happy and make other people happy too, I want them to smile after they've talked to me and have a brighter day. I''m a mix between extrovert and introvert. Sometimes I love the idea of dancing to Get Low in a club with six shots in me, sometimes I just want to settle on my laptop on the kitchen table and watch Let's Plays and streams. Yeah, I watch other people play video games too. I'm a fucking nerd lol.

That is pretty cool, and I actually didn't know that. I used to joke that I slept with a knife called Bertha on forums a decade ago, because I was part of that crowd that tried to be so ~edgy~ and hated preps and loved Rob Zombie. I still do like some harder rock and metal nowadays, but I don't make jokes about sharp objects and death anymore and preps are no longer the devil. I still don't like a lot more club songs or remixes or what they call mumble rap, but I'm a lot more warm to top 40 and bubblegum pop now.

Overall, I'm a bit of a geek recovering from a scene kid phase who's been playing these things for a long time and always trying to be as social as I can without coming across as fake or too awkward. I know my words sometimes come out kinda robotically, and that's cuz I'm actually on the autism spectrum. You might be asking, did that make it difficult to work with kids like that then? Yes, I have motor skill problems and it probably did contribute to my spot being easier to let go in the cuts. But I want people to be able to look past my disability and see that I'm trying to make connections and be their friend and that I can do whatever they ask me to do as long as they have a bit of extra patience and instruction. I want to make a difference in the world and show people that people that are differently abled or just plain different can succeed at things in this big old game of life.

*grabs sex on the beach* Yummy. Smile

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/16/2017, 9:43 am

Chrissy! Work hard, play hard eh? Just like Zoe from Marquesas.

I wouldn't expect a supermodel to spend time on a game like this but I guess I've been proven wrong! It was great to play this game with you seeing as you're probably the hottest girl that will ever talk to me.

I miss our chats about how we're aligned but also not aligned! It's been an age. Shame that you couldn't chill in the Jury House with us.

Anyway, grab a seat and a drink and let's chill-out.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/16/2017, 9:47 am

Nikki! Ma girl. Thanks for sharing so much about your life story. How many of these ORGs have you played by now? Sounds like it's a lot!

Ah, remember when we formed an F2 deal? You backstabber Razz  I'm kidding of course, no hard feelings.

I also enjoy watching Lets Plays! Kind of weird how people can enjoy watching other people play games isn't it?

So glad to have you in the chill-out lounge! Whilst we wait for Tamar to join, let's chill-out.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 9:48 am

Anything else you'd want to know, John? I'm an open book.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/16/2017, 10:09 am

Well it's Tamar Braxton here the shade , petty , feisty singer, actress ,model , dancer. The reason I picked tamar is because she's a queen (like myself ) she taught me to never give up on yourself and one you'll truly make it . Well I FINALLY made final tribal so I made it. After playing so many games and always being top 8 , you start to wonder if you'll actually win and giiiiirrrll I finally feel like I can do it . I am an aspiring Actress and one day you all WILL be seeing me on the screen in a movie theater near you . I wanna be an actress simply because I love to act and it's something I do easily. People only want fame, money aND the luxury. I want to help my family and aspire others to achieve their goals and help the world tbh , but the money is good too lmfao.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 10:16 am

Oh yeah, I never did tell you that I love you and Toni's work and your old talk show. Can't believe they fired you.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/16/2017, 10:23 am

Now you know what. . ..the REAL reason I was fired was because I called Donald a racist and fox was not happy about that . Them other girls did not try to save me since I was the star ( the ratings dropped 400,000 since I left 600, 000 the first week of the new season. But whatever I'm still winning.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 10:28 am

That's such a BS move girl, they didn't deserve you.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/16/2017, 10:31 am

It's okay my own talk show should be either this September or next. And I'm performing at the bet awards next Sunday and I'm dropping something special.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 10:37 am

John Alwin wrote:Nikki! Ma girl. Thanks for sharing so much about your life story. How many of these ORGs have you played by now? Sounds like it's a lot!

Ah, remember when we formed an F2 deal? You backstabber Razz  I'm kidding of course, no hard feelings.

I also enjoy watching Lets Plays! Kind of weird how people can enjoy watching other people play games isn't it?

So glad to have you in the chill-out lounge! Whilst we wait for Tamar to join, let's chill-out.

By now it's probably somewhere between 50 and 100. I never had much of a social life in middle and high school, I would always go right home after school and not do any of those activities like sports. The only real extra-curricular thing they had was sports and cuz I had ASD I was pretty miserable at them and people already picked on me enough without trying to play soccer with them and sucking.

Yeah, I did hope to take you farther but I saw you as pretty equal to me only more paranoid about your position with the others so you could have joined up with TJ and the others and just went back and forth. So when everything blew up, I thought you'd gotten a little too sketchy and yeah, sorry about that. Maybe we'll get another chance and can go all the way.

Sweet. I always liked Nintendo a bit more cuz most of the commentators tend to be more about having fun and less about screaming wildly to make 8 year olds laugh or dropping bunches of slurs when they got mad.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/16/2017, 10:38 am

And that's awesome, Tamar. Hope it goes well.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/16/2017, 10:43 am

And here I thought my six times were a lot
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/18/2017, 2:45 am

Tamar! I'm so glad you achieved your dream of making the final.

Work hard, believe in yourself and your dreams will come true!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/18/2017, 9:36 am

This is a pretty cool lounge, love the decor. Replied to you up there in case you missed it.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/18/2017, 12:15 pm

Nikki my dear! Sounds like a rough time but I'm glad you had ORGs to play! They are amazing.

It's weird the perception everyone has of me. I was legitimately loyal to our alliance and I wasn't going to make a move. TJ approached me to try and get me to make moves and I tried to keep him on my side without committing to anything. I was also allied with Tazz so we talked through our options but we never planned to turn on anyone. I'm not sure why everyone turned on me so quickly when TJ started acting up.

I'm also surprised about my 'leader' status. No-one ever said anything so I also asked about who we were voting for and I guess that's why. Weird.

I was never sketchy but I guess I seemed that way somehow. Gutted that I didn't get to go further but I love that my boot was the start of the 'real game' getting played.

And yeah it's also nice to see proper LPers not just people screaming!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/18/2017, 12:35 pm

Yeah, they can vary from fun to insane. I space them out a lot more nowadays, I have to be really feeling it and where I play you see who's cast before so you can just not sign up if you think it'd be too much drama. In the last 4-5 years I've had a lot of people call me names for decisions I've made, from bitch to whore to cunt to retarded. Most ORGS/games I'm more of an under the radar person that doesn't really win anything and doesn't rock the boat too much, it's only really in mysteries where I feel more confident cuz I don't go "I don't want to hurt Kim, she's my friend and she might stop liking me", I just see like, Supergirl or something.

I did see you as kinda a secondary leader since we mostly were the ones bringing up ideas, and you were only a little sketchy cuz at first you seemed like you weren't sure where you fit in with Pichi and weren't included in one of the big rooms. But then you seemed to pick up steam and seem confident and there were whispers here and there that you might have been with TJ, so it seemed like you might have been dipping your toe in with Mara and considering other options or a full on flip. Apparently that wasn't true, so yeah, sorry about that. You were one of the smartest people here so it seemed plausible.

Yeah, I also like to watch people play things "blind" (as in never played the game, not can't see the graphics) and experience things for the first time. Except some things are so spoiled that you can't get a genuine reaction, like there's blind OOT runs but everyone knows by now Zelda's Sheik lol

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/19/2017, 1:58 am

If you guys didn't include me one of the big rooms then it doesn't make me sketchy, surely? lol

I enjoy playing UTR as well which is why I was really surprised at being voted out having done nothing, versus TJ who was a much bigger threat.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/19/2017, 8:51 am

Ivy was the one who requested it so it wasn't my decision lol. I would've had you in from the start, you were working and voting with us after all.

There was some fear at that time that TJ might have had one of the idols in play, but when he didn't use one when he seemed convinced he would be going it became obvious that he wasn't just bluffing and actually had no more powers.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/21/2017, 1:44 am

Congrats Nikki!

Also well played Tamar and Chrissy.

I got your back Chrissy Wink

Thanks for playing (even though I wasn't around for a while)!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/21/2017, 12:38 pm

Thanks John. I wasn't sure I'd get your vote or not, but I'm glad we still got to hang out in this lounge and talk it out and chill Razz

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum