Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Challenges

Go down

Upcoming Challenges Empty Upcoming Challenges

Post by switza 5/15/2017, 9:50 am

Upcoming Challenges Jpeg

Come on in guys. ______ getting their first look at the new _______ Tribe with ______ voted out at the previous Tribal Council. I'll take back the immunity idol from ______. Once again tribal immunity is on the line.

Here's how the challenge will work.

For this challenge, there will be 10 questions posted 1 round at a time. The first person overall (and only the first person) to post the correct answer on this thread will earn points for their tribe. The points per question will correspond to the round number (so round 1 worth 1 point, round 2 worth 2 points, etc). The one wrinkle is that once you score points correctly for your tribe, you will not be able to answer another question during the challenge.

So your top, quickest trivia people might want to wait out the first few rounds, so they're available to answer the bigger point questions.

At the end of 10 rounds, the tribe with the most points will earn immunity and safety from Tribal Council. You'll also vote for Exemption for one of your members. Losing tribe will have a date with me at Tribal where you'll vote the second player out of the game.

____ you have 1 extra member, so post on here which player will be sitting out this challenge.

The first round will begin at 2 minutes after the hour to give everyone a minute to get here.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Challenges Empty Re: Upcoming Challenges

Post by switza 5/15/2017, 10:23 am

Upcoming Challenges 5-Reasons-You-Should-Watching-Survivor-Heroes-vs-Villains-2010-04-06-213037

Come on in guys. Mara getting their first look at the new Pichi Tribe with NwPineapples voted out of the game at the previous Tribal Council. I'll take back the immunity idol.

Before we get to tonight's challenge...

Spoiler:

Here's how tonight's challenge will work:

There are 100 boxes, numbered 1-100. Each of you have $100 with which to bid on boxes. You can bid on as many boxes as you want - you could bid $1 on each box, $25 on 4 boxes or even $100 on just one box. Post your bids in your personal challenge area.

There are 5 prizes to be won during this challenge:
1 box contains the individual immunity necklace
1 box contains a hidden immunity idol
1 box contains exemption from tribal council tonight
1 box contains an advantage for the next immunity challenge
1 box contains an advantage for the game

Along with those 5 prize boxes, the other 95 boxes are empty. To help you narrow down which boxes could contain the prizes, I will privately give each of you a list of 5 different boxes that are empty. You're allowed to trade information with each other so - if you're social enough - you could theoretically learn 90 box numbers that are empty - giving you a much better chance to successfully bid on the prize boxes.

The player who bids the highest amount on each of the prize boxes will win the prize contained within. In the event of a tie for highest bid on any of the boxes, all tied players will win the prize. All players who do not win immunity will be vulnerable at Tribal Council where the third player will be voted out of the game. If a player who is exempt from Tribal Council wins the immunity necklace, they have the option to give away immunity or keep the necklace and everyone at Tribal Council could potentially be voted out of the game.

You have until 10pm eastern to post your bids in your confessional area.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/17/2017, 5:01 pm

Come on in guys. First things first, I will take back the immunity necklace from Hanna. As tree mail stated, today there are 2 immunity necklaces available today.

Upcoming Challenges Immunity

Here's how the challenge will work:

At random times between 5 and 5:30, I will randomly post the word "GO" on this thread. A short time after I will post "STOP". All you have to do is post the word GO or STOP as many times as possible in between my GO and STOP

Here's how the scoring will work:

The first person to post GO after I post GO scores 3 points
The last person to post STOP before I post STOP scores 5 points
The person who posts GO the most times between my GO and STOP will score 1 point

At the end of 30 minutes, whichever player has the highest score will win one of the individual immunity necklaces.

Here's an example:

I post GO
Bob posts GO
Bill posts GO
Phil posts STOP
Bob posts GO
Fred posts STOP
Bob posts STOP
Bill posts GO
Phil posts GO
George posts STOP
Phil posts STOP
Bill posts GO
I post STOP

Bob would score 3 points as the first to post GO
Bill would score 1 point for posting GO the most (3 times)
Phil would score 5 points as the last to post STOP

One final thing- along with immunity Hanna also won the challenge advantage at the previous challenge. Her advantage for this challenge is +1 point every time she scores. For example, if she is the first to post GO, she would earn 4 points instead of 3.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum