Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pichi Tribal Council 1

+4
WillTraitor
Nikki Anne-Marie
TamarBraxton
switza
8 posters

Go down

Pichi Tribal Council 1 Empty Pichi Tribal Council 1

Post by switza 5/15/2017, 4:27 pm

Pichi Tribal Council 1 Survivor-2013-bvw-epi05-recap-tc-01

Welcome Pichi Tribe to your first Tribal Council of the season. Each of you need to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. When your flame goes out so are you.

Here we are at the first Tribal Council of the season. One of you will be going home first from the season - never a position you want to be in. Before we get to the task at hand, let me ask you all some questions. Feel free to answer them on this thread just to give me an idea of how the game is going for each of you.

When the game begins, how do you handle the balance of not looking too aggressive and being perceived as a threat with not looking too under the radar or perhaps inactive?

As your seeing other players post, how quickly can you pick up on "this is a person I like and want to work with" or "that person could be someone to look out for"?

When the tribes are announced, were you happy with how with the division? Was there anyone in particular you were happy to see on the tribe or relieved was on the other tribe?

Let's talk about the challenge. Did you notice anybody step up into a leadership position to help organize the group? You were getting answers, but not organizing them properly. Do you think a leader could have helped the tribe?

How much does the result of the challenge and the amount of participation influence who you will vote for tonight?

Someone will be eliminated from the game first. How difficult is it deciding who to trust, who to work with and who should be a target when you've only been together for a couple days? And how much second guessing is there when considering this first vote?

It is now time to vote. Please post in your personal voting thread the name of the player you would like to vote out of the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote. You have until noon eastern tomorrow to post a vote. Failure to vote will result in your vote being cast as a penalty vote against you.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pichi Tribal Council 1 Empty Re: Pichi Tribal Council 1

Post by TamarBraxton 5/15/2017, 7:53 pm

I think it really didn't matter if we had a leader or not, I still don't think we had enough people to win.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/15/2017, 7:56 pm

Yeah, we couldn't post two sentences so the most we could have got is four. Activity played a big part.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by WillTraitor 5/15/2017, 7:58 pm

I think not having a lot of people active during the challenge really hurt us. And I really hope we can step it up next time in order to turn this game around.
WillTraitor
WillTraitor

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyY 5/15/2017, 9:17 pm

Technical question - how many hours from now is eastern noon tomorrow?
IvyY
IvyY

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/15/2017, 9:37 pm

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AMackenz 5/15/2017, 11:28 pm

Hey guys, I know I missed the challenge tonight and it appears as if activity was a big factor in our loss tonight. For what it's worth, I plan on being more active after tonight. I'll answer Switza's questions a little later on
AMackenz
AMackenz

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/16/2017, 2:10 am

Hey guys, tough luck with the challenge. I'm sorry that I couldn't be around. Hopefully we can start winning the rest!

In answer to the questions:

There isn't really much information to base votes on tonight so I think I'll just be voting for someone that I haven't really connected with yet.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/16/2017, 2:50 am

So yh the hour of the challenge was kind of hard to make it for me. It wasn't that I don't want to obv. Think I'm gonna vote for the least active person and hope the rest does the same.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/16/2017, 2:51 am

Vote is in 7 hours?
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/16/2017, 6:06 am

5 hours from now
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/16/2017, 8:54 am

2 hours. I'm still missing half the votes. I'm willing to extend the deadline a couple hours if need be for this one time. I prefer to not have a bunch of penalty votes.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/16/2017, 11:35 am

I'll give 1 1/2 more hours to vote. Anyone missing the deadline will receive a penalty vote.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/16/2017, 2:20 pm

Normally I would reveal the votes now, but unfortunately one of your tribe mates has contacted me and said that an issue has come up and will force them to leave the game.

So with that
Spoiler:
is the first player out of lsquared: Valdes. The rest of you can return to your camp.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/16/2017, 2:21 pm

#blindside

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by AMackenz 5/16/2017, 3:11 pm

Congrats everyone?