Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by switza 5/15/2017, 7:48 pm

Use this for general thoughts on the game, other players, alliances, upcoming votes, etc.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by JakesDog22 5/15/2017, 10:55 pm

Thoughts on the game so far after immunity challenge 1 (Mara won)

I felt like the challenge went well, I feel good about how I definitely predicted that the challenge would be questions on our location. I felt like I was ready for the challenge, I was pretty scared when my alliance member (JoeC) messed up and didn't do the right answer. I was afraid that we would lose and he would be targeted.

In terms of alliances, JoeC is my closest tribemate. I've talked to TJ and he seems pretty cool. Elliot and Hanna have also approached me.

My first target as of now would be Barbie. The way she types seems very ingenue. I'm also not that close with Pepe. If I could solidify a group of 3/4/5 with JoeC, TJ, Elliot, and Hanna I think I would do pretty well. I'm letting people come to me so I can hopefully land myself in a spot in the middle.

For the upcoming vote on who will be safe, I'm not sure who to vote for. I would be happy getting the immunity, but it is also risky because I won't be able to possibly defend my tribemates if the vote goes towards them. For the most part, I feel safe for the near future. I'm also wary of a swap approaching if the other tribes inactivity doesn't improve.

That's all my thoughts for now.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/16/2017, 7:37 am

Thoughts on the vote for the immunity

I've heard my name thrown around a little bit, and TJ's as well because we both performed well in the comp. However, I'm not sure if i want to take it because if we go to tribal we might need the votes to defend our own. Giving the immunity to someone else on the other side of the tribe will take a vote away from them making it much easier to pick someone off.

I'm a little afraid to disclose this strategy to too many people for two reasons. First, I don't want to be perceived as someone who is good at strategy. I don't want to possibly be seen as a threat this early in the game. Two, I'm not exactly sure who I can and can't trust yet. Only time will tell, I guess. It seems right now I've got TJ, Hanna, and Joe, and possibly Elliot. We might need to draw Pepe in for a majority.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/16/2017, 10:15 pm

Thoughts following the 2nd immunity challenge

I wasn't able to make it due to the challenge today due to a family emergency, but I'm very happy that my tribe was able to come out with the W. I think we are giving Joe the second immunity, but I'm starting to fail to see the logic. That's my two closest allies not going to be at the tribal. I hope there's no possibility for a backdoor. I guess I'll have to make Hanna a little bit closer to me for some buffer.

I don't really like the majority alliance I'm in, but I'm glad to be in it. Definitely going to be wary of TJ though, I think he can definitely get deep and hopefully take me with him but I would be open to cutting him down if I get the opportunity to.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/17/2017, 2:38 pm

Thoughts on the merge

The merge definitely messed my game up. We might have a 10-8 advantage on the old Pichi tribe, but we have 1 inactive person and the 5-6 people i trust, JT and probably JoeC won't be at the first tribal. That puts my tribe in danger.

John Alwin also gave me his 5 empty box numbers, I gave him 3 of my 5, i changed a few numbers of the other boxes. I figured it might be a risky move if he founds out I was lying, but at the same time I have no obligation to give him the truth. Oh well.

I've got to stay loyal to my original alliance and hopefully one of us can get the necklace. If we can get the HII as well we could possibly play it.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/17/2017, 9:19 pm

Thoughts on the first individual immunity challenge

I feel that even though my group won all of the public prizes, that we are still in danger of losing a member tonight at tribal. I think it's best that Hanna has immunity because she has some connections on the other half of the group. Joe, TJ, and I all won't be at Tribal, I feel as though that is going to hurt my game more than help it.

At least, for tonight, I won't lose anyone too close to me. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/18/2017, 8:50 pm

Thoughts on the second individual challenge

Damn, I was close. If Nikki didn't say stop I would have had the points to win the challenge, I believe. I'm glad that my alliance members won immunity though.

I'm definitely scared going into tonight's vote, I think Mari 1.0 has my back, but I'm not sure where the Pichi votes are going. Obviously you can never be too sure at Tribal when a necklace isn't around your neck.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/21/2017, 7:55 pm

Thoughts on Mara 2.0

I'm pissed. It's a 4-4 balance I believe on my tribe. I'm going to need to make connections in order to survive in this game. Hanna and Joe are on my tribe which is cool but I'm going to need to make connections with more people. I guess that is all part of the game.

I can't believe Pepe got voted out, I thought we had the numbers.

could I get a private area with Joe and Hanna please?
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/22/2017, 7:42 pm

Thoughts on the First post-un-merge Tribal Immunity

I can't tell if Nicki meant to throw the challenge or not. This could be it for my game, hopefully I can get people to either vote Adam or, if needed, Joe.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/23/2017, 8:18 am

Thoughts on Tribal

I do not feel safe at all going into Tribal tonight, even if I stay, there's a possibility that Hanna or Joe could be targeted if I am not. However, if Adam goes home than it could mean a chance to advance in the game for Hanna, Joe, and myself. We'll see how it goes, but I'm not sure. Hopefully these are not my last few hours in the game.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/24/2017, 11:46 am

Thoughts on Post-tribal and Merge

I'm super happy that Adam went home, I feel like it could've been a good opportunity for the old Pichi 1.0 people to dwindle our numbers down, but I'm glad they decided to vote for someone inactive.

i hope that Mara 1.0 can reconnect and hopefully win some challenges. I know there is a Hidden Immunity Idol in the game somewhere, I just hope that it's somewhere on my side. I'm hoping to survive the next few tribals, hopefully we can get Pichi 1.0 to target an inactive and go for one of there people and rebalance this game.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/24/2017, 11:53 pm

Thoughts on Tribal

Once again, I don't feel safe. My relationship with TJ and Joe has definitely been affected by the swap, Hanna is my closest ally and she won't even be at tribal. I'm hoping to get through it, I hope they target one of their own or anyone but me. I really need to work on my social game, though.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down