Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pichi Tribal Council 2

+2
IvyY
TamarBraxton
6 posters

Go down

Pichi Tribal Council 2 Empty Pichi Tribal Council 2

Post by switza 5/16/2017, 7:49 pm

Pichi Tribal Council 2 99483_DD06254_1297968842-000

Welcome back Pichi Tribe. I know you didn't want to be back so soon. Unfortunately you came up a little short at the challenge. Before we vote, a few questions again.

Last time, we had the surprise quit by Olivia. How does not knowing exactly how the votes went change how you might vote tonight?

You talked a lot about inactivity at the previous challenge. Do you think that will be the bottom line at this vote again?

You seemed better organized at the challenge and came much closer. Are you confident that you'll be able to win the next challenge?

NwPineapple Will AMackenz and John you were no shows at the challenge. Do you fear that the 5 who were here might team up with the majority numbers and take one of you out?

Tom Tamar Ivy Nikki and Tazz, is it that simple to just vote one of the 4 who didn't show out? If so, what arguments can they make to save themselves over one of the others?

Early on the thinking is typically keep the strongest tribe together. At what point do you have to start thinking about twists or idols or other things that could completely alter the game?

It is now time to vote. Same rules apply as before. You have until noon eastern (basically 15 hours from now). There will not be an extension this time.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pichi Tribal Council 2 Empty Re: Pichi Tribal Council 2

Post by IvyY 5/16/2017, 8:00 pm

Inactivity will definitely be the bottom line here, the fact of the matter is we could have won that challenge if we had enough people to post answers. We didn't, we lost.
To be honest, it is actually fairly simple. There are poeple who show up for challenges and want to play and people who clearly don't so I see no point in keepign those people.
It just sucks that we have to be here again.
IvyY
IvyY

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/16/2017, 8:08 pm

We just needed at least one more person and the fact we couldn't have that is.....just wow . Taz made it and its 2am for him . The way I see it ,it's probably gonna go who talked to who already because if you haven't spoken to no one and inactive. ..well you have no ties.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/17/2017, 1:35 am

I think it's unfair to expect me to be online at 2am. There are plenty of people here in different time-zones and I expected challenges to be 24 hours long with a task to complete, just like in every other ORG I've played in.

I'm not inactive. I've been on here every day and I hope the tribe considers keeping me. The host has told me that not all the challenges will be live at 2am and I will put in a huge amount of effort for those. There are other players who have been very inactive so I would appreciate it if the tribe considered voting for them.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/17/2017, 3:28 am

I'm gonna be pretty straightforward here because I don't see the point of not being that. I wil be voting for NWPineapples. This person has been 'active' the least. He/she has only posted one think at the very beginning when the tribes were formed. That's it. It would be nice if the rest does the same so we can move forward from there.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyY 5/17/2017, 4:39 am

John, it's 2 am for me too and I too don't like it all that much, I do appreciate a good night's sleep. Smile It's not convenient for other people as well, but they were online yesterday. That's not an attack against you, I get your point and I don't judge, I just wanted to put that out there. I was really talking about Pineapples when I mentioned inactivity. Smile
IvyY
IvyY

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/17/2017, 4:46 am

Let's just vote out Pinaepples and go balls to the wall for the next challenge.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/17/2017, 7:20 am

I'm totally fine with getting rid of Pineapples.

IvyY, I just feel really guilty about not being there and I don't want to get voted off because of it!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/17/2017, 11:36 am

Hope everyone can view this.

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/17/2017, 11:38 am

That was so awesome, thanks!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/17/2017, 11:43 am

Fun way of revealing the votes nice job host.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/17/2017, 12:46 pm

Oh wow, a lot of people on here at 2am. I'm an hour ahead of Eastern.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down