Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 1

+4
TamarBraxton
Chrissy Teigen
Hanna M
switza
8 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 1 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 1

Post by switza 5/17/2017, 4:11 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 1 550?cb=20160505152140

Welcome in Guanaco Tribe. For the old Mara members who hadn't yet attended Tribal, grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. If your flame goes out, you are out of the game.

Before we get to voting, I have a few questions for you to answer.

Aside from the initial shock, what was your gut reaction when you saw the tribes were merging?

This early in the game and you're in a giant tribe. How much harder does it make navigating the votes and making sure you're on the right side of the numbers?

The obvious thinking is vote with your original tribe. But if you were on the bottom of your previous group, isn't this a perfect opportunity to jump ship and try to wiggle yourself in with a new group? Or does making a move like that this early have a higher chance of backfiring later in the game?

Old Mara Tribe, you haven't had a chance to vote yet. Do you think that could be a disadvantage because the other group have had a chance to vote together and form some sort of trust amongst them? You don't know for certain who you can actually trust.

When you're early in the game in tribes, the thinking is typically take out the weakest player or most inactive player. Do you think that strategy is still sound or do you need to keep those players around as lesser competition?

Today's challenge was designed as a social and strategic game. You could use it to help solidify your alliances or possibly as a chance to reach out to new people and gain new allies by trading information. Do you think that is how the challenge played out or was it more blind guesses on which boxes would hold the rewards?

Hanna sitting at Tribal with immunity around your neck is always a great feeling. Do you feel it was important for you to win this challenge, or would you have felt safe even without it?'

It is now time to vote. You have until 3pm eastern tomorrow to vote. Failure to vote will result in your vote counting as a penalty against you. Post your votes in your confessional area.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 1 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 1

Post by Hanna M 5/17/2017, 9:37 pm

Adam wrote:Hanna sitting at Tribal with immunity around your neck is always a great feeling. Do you feel it was important for you to win this challenge, or would you have felt safe even without it?'

It feels good. I would not say I felt safe because anything could happen
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/17/2017, 11:13 pm

1. I was shocked! I admittedly think it's a bit quick.

2. I'm not sure "numbers" have formed on day 3. There is still quite a few inactives that I hope we can get rid of before jury time.

3. I mean I hope we can get rid of the inactives regardless of the tribe. I'll vote an inactive from my former tribe.

4. I'm not sure, I was a couple minutes late due to what's going on in my personal life right now.

Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/17/2017, 11:26 pm

I was shocked as well but hey its early so I'm not sure if anybody actually made any solid alliances ,so that's good in that sense .
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie 5/18/2017, 12:37 am

This is like SO crazy! I hope there hasn't been time for the other tribe to form trust with one another, because I feel totally alone in this game sooooo I'm kind of hoping everyone else is feeling that way otherwise I'm kinda screwed :/
Barbie
Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/18/2017, 3:09 am

So I'm going to be straightforward again because I feel that's best. My former pichi tribe knows this of me. I'll be voting forBluenoki. I don't think any of us wants to play this game with death body's and Bluenoki hasn't logged in since monday the 15th. I hope the rest does the same.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/18/2017, 9:29 am

Reminder: You have until 3pm eastern to vote. Failure to vote will result in your vote counting as a penalty against you.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/18/2017, 10:59 am

I was a bit nervous about merging because we've lost multiple people and have multiple inactives, so I didn't know if we'd be easily picked off.
I hope people think not just about tribe lines but about what's best for them. Is the planned vote going to help you or just people you've been working with from previous tribe loyalty?

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by PePeLePew 5/18/2017, 1:17 pm

kind of surprised it happened so quick but i thought the other side was just idling so this was the only option..it does it make it more interesting to vote as one
PePeLePew
PePeLePew

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/18/2017, 1:58 pm

We're not idling
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/18/2017, 2:12 pm

Remember first immunity challenge in just under 2 hours.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/18/2017, 2:15 pm

Nice job tribe.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/18/2017, 5:55 pm