Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by John Alwin 5/31/2017, 8:23 am

I get what you mean but I thought it was part of the rules. That's why I said certain things to T.J because I didn't think he could publicly leak them.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/31/2017, 1:19 pm

[Can I just say that if you're allowed to share screenshots then this game is fundamentally broken... All deception is impossible because you can ask for screenshots as proof.

If someone tells me who they are voting for, I can ask them to send me their voting area as proof.

If someone says they don't have the idol, I can ask them to send me their private thread for proof.

If someone says they don't have an alliance I can ask to see their messages.

If anyone refuses to send me a screenshot then I know they are lying to me.

It makes deception impossible! I'm sorry if I sound harsh it's just that I honestly thought it was an existing rule. If not then I think it should be made a rule. We can never ever lie to each other from now on!]

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/31/2017, 1:42 pm

I don't disagree with you at all. If anybody asks, I tell them the same thing I told you - I highly discourage it, but can't see what people do in PMs.

If it was a written in stone rule, I still couldn't check PMs. So if Adam and Elliot are sharing screenshots I would never know and it is more of an unfair advantage because everyone else is going by the written rules.

What I probably need to consider in future seasons is just turning PMs off so everything can have accountability.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/31/2017, 1:54 pm

[You could turn off PMs and only allow private areas with other players.

In any case if people share screenshots then someone could report them to you and get them kicked out.

I'm assuming there are other rules in place like you're not allowed to photoshop on challenge screenshots? And you're not allowed to have multiple accounts?]

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/31/2017, 2:02 pm

Yes they could be reported but they might not report.

Example:
You and I are an alliance with Tom. Tom PMs me and says let's vote out John. I screenshot that and send to you. You aren't going to turn me in and get me kicked out because I'm your #1 ally.

Now if I'm just sending screenshots to everyone saying Tom can't be trusted, then yes someone probably turns me in.

TBH it just never has been a serious problems in my previous seasons. If it becomes a big issue, I'll deal with it.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/31/2017, 2:05 pm

[I appreciate your support. I'm sorry for kicking up a fuss. Hopefully T.J is going home and I won't have to deal with him!!]

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/2/2017, 1:16 pm

[Just gonna add this]

OOOOO bad news. T.J has just thrown me under the bus! He's threatening to share screenshots of our super sneaky messages. I told everyone that T.J plotted a move and I 'pretended' to go along with it.

Everyone knows T.J is just trying to come up with anything by this point so hopefully my alliance stays strong!

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2