Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Individual Immunity Challenge 7

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 7

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:32 pm

Willie Mays
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 7

Ken Griffey Jr.
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Jim Thome
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:32 pm

Jim Thorne

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Sammy Sosa
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:33 pm

Sammy Sosa

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:33 pm

Albert Pujols
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:33 pm

Albert Pujols

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/5/2017, 7:34 pm

Well Hanna swept the round. That gives her 18 and Nikki 1.

The final round has 17 answers so Hanna just needs to score 1 point to secure immunity.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/5/2017, 7:36 pm

Round 3

Over the 34 seasons of Survivor, there have been 17 different countries to host a season. List the countries in the order of their first season hosting. I need the country names, not the season names.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:36 pm

Borneo

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:37 pm

Australia

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:38 pm

Kenya

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:38 pm

Thailand?

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:39 pm

Malaysia
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:40 pm

Rio Negro, Amazonas, Brazil

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:40 pm

Australia
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:40 pm

Panama
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:40 pm

Malaysia

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:41 pm

Vanuatu
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:41 pm

Panama

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:41 pm

I give up. I'm just dumb tonight. I can't do this challenge lol

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/5/2017, 7:42 pm

Individual Immunity Challenge 7 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFVLHjew64fTcieMdS3m6E3awh7uhRa89mV_ulp6tt38XozkUo

Hanna wins individual immunity. Borneo is the island, but Malaysia is the country for the first season.

Hanna you are safe tonight at Tribal Council. As for the rest of you, someone will be eliminated tonight at Tribal Council.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/5/2017, 7:42 pm

Girl I didnt even start
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 7:42 pm

Fun challenge but very rough
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/5/2017, 7:46 pm

That was f-ing brutal Adam.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/5/2017, 7:50 pm

I realized it would be tougher than I expected once the first one took 20+ minutes.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 6/5/2017, 8:48 pm

I could not find the number you were talking about then I found a list with numbers and decided to wing it
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2