Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Individual Immunity Challenge 10

3 posters

Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge 10 Empty Individual Immunity Challenge 10

Post by switza 6/8/2017, 6:51 pm

There will be a challenge tonight and it will last through the weekend. It won't be live or interactive. I'll have it up in a bit.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge 10 Empty Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 10

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/8/2017, 7:27 pm

Lies.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/8/2017, 8:22 pm

Individual Immunity Challenge 10 Final5

Come on in guys. Nikki I must take back the immunity necklace. Individual immunity is once again up for grabs.

Ultimately this is a game of attention to detail, a strong social presence and good strategy. Tonight's challenge will test those things. Here is how it will work:

Below are 35 quotes from this game. Each of these were posted on a public forum. Could be the welcome thread from the beginning of the game, challenges, merged tribe area or tribal councils. Everyone had access to see these. The quotes are broken up as follows:
1) 17 players have 2 quotes
2) 1 player only posted publicly once so their 1 quote is listed
3) 2 players did not post anything publicly

The challenge will be played in rounds. Each round everyone needs to post an answer sheet in their challenge area. You'll score 1 point for each correct answer. I'll post each player's score and whoever has the fewest points will be eliminated. The next round will begin and you have the option of changing some of your answers to try to score higher. Whoever has the highest score after the final round will win individual immunity and a guaranteed 1 in 4 shot of winning the game. If anybody gets a perfect score during any round they will automatically win immunity.

1 I'm gonna play my secret advantage and steal Nikki's vote (cue dramatic tribal council music)!
2 Did not expect that. Woah
3 Why is a member of NYC's SVU in this game?
4 I genuinely like everyone in the game at this point, but some people you have to worry about down the line more than others...no offense to anyone who might be more quiet.
5 Its getting down to the wire and its time to decide if you want to go to finals doing nothing or going to finals with something to be proud of
6 Your vote deadlines are early. Sorry for the penalty vote guys.
7 It's a pleasure to meet you all, fellow competitors! May we all have tons of fun during our time in this game and make true friendships that last us a lifetime
8 Stick to the plan, that's what I say.
9 Why? In trouble?
10 Thank sis
11 I still have a crush on JT. Did you see his gut this season in Game Changers? My kind of man. So sexy. Not even kidding.
12 He was overconfident at his last tribal for sure, but I personally liked the move he tried to pull at the tribal before. Never seen anything like it. Hopefully I don't suffer the same fate
13 Literally anyone else could be going home tonight, it's definitely intense.
14 I could not find the number you were talking about then I found a list with numbers and decided to wing it
15 I don't think it's difficult it's cut and dry at this point.
16 I probably will get some votes again, but I just have to hope that I can trust the people I've made relationships with and that the numbers I seemingly have aren't setting me up.
17 Same here, I always have a lot of fun on orgs. This is my first forum based org and I'm liking it already.
18 Oh my gosh, I am GAGGED right now
19 Ángel Cabrera
20 AWESOME! I'm pumped to get started
21 Damn, sometimes have to remind myself that this game is still going on but yh sad to see Ivy go.
22 yay my first immunity win. Lol
23 Unbelievable comeback! Well done T.J
24 Argentina ranks 107th out of 175 countries in the Transparency International's 2014 Corruption Perceptions Index.
25 i guess adam didn't want all of us to stick together since he's the last person who logged on of the inactives..i guess i was such a huge threat
26 I think there could be a target on my back since it is my first tribal, but I don't really feel as though that is a logical reason to get someone out.
27 That's good, be well behaved.
28 Lol they got lost and can't be found. Oh noes!
29 I'm the other Adam !
30 i'll be the resident skunk
31 Does the next person who gets voted out make the jury?
32 I was going to vote pepe
33 bye everyone
34 Well I'm here now everyone!
35 The easiest thing would to do vote off inactives before jury starts buuuuut that's way easier said than done. Actually everyone is a target right now, if you're inactive, if you are really active.
36 Which player only posted once?
37 Who did not post during the game?
38 Who else did not post during the game?

Remember to post your answers in your confessional area.

Now it might seem like total guesses, but some players have a certain way of posting. Some quotes might sound like posts from earlier in the game and thus probably someone voted out early. Some might be quotes from Tribal Council, so who typically answers the TC questions?

You have until 6pm tomorrow to post your first round answers. If everyone posts sooner, I'll post results and we'll move to the next round.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/9/2017, 5:12 pm

Round 1 is over. Chrissy and Joe did not submit and are eliminated from the challenge.

Tamar scored 13
Tazz scored 12
Nikki scored 12

Round 2 begins

It is up to you whether you want to change some answers to try to score better (but potentially change some correct answers) or keep your answers the same and hope that other 2 adjust theirs incorrectly.

I'll give until noon tomorrow to post your answers in your confessional area.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/10/2017, 9:43 am

only an hour to send in new answers
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/10/2017, 11:07 am

After the second round, Tamar now has 14 points

Tazz and Nikki both did not send in new answers, so remain at 12

Tazz and Nikki we need to break the tie, so you both need to send in new answer sheets. Please send ASAP.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/11/2017, 11:49 am

You're making this difficult. You are both still tied at 12. Each send again and if you are still tied, you'll both be eliminated and Tamar will win individual immunity.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/11/2017, 11:52 am

TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/11/2017, 11:53 am

I'd like that * lol
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/11/2017, 12:21 pm

I'm sorry, I'm trying lmao

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/11/2017, 12:52 pm

No apologies needed. I just was hoping to have the challenge over and Tribal by tonight and final challenge tomorrow. Now it might have to be pushed back a day.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 6/11/2017, 1:16 pm

I wish I had shown up faster than 2 and a half days in, I can tell they were in the intro thread but I was hella late.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 6/12/2017, 12:42 pm

Nikki and Tazz are still tied at 12 so...

Individual Immunity Challenge 10 79380676e0804e9494871ff87b91d2d4_r

TAMAR wins individual immunity and a 1 in 4 spot of winning the game. Joe, Nikki, Tazz, Chrissy- one of you will be the next player voted out of the game.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 6/12/2017, 6:00 pm

Yeeeeessss
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content