Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mara Tribal Council 1

5 posters

Go down

Mara Tribal Council 1 Empty Mara Tribal Council 1

Post by switza 5/22/2017, 7:45 pm

Mara Tribal Council 1 Latest?cb=20150713051754

Welcome in Mara Tribe to your first Tribal Council as a tribe. Tonight you'll be voting out the fifth player from the game. Before we vote, I have a few questions.

So to go from tribal to individual back to tribal has to change your thinking in the game. How much do you need to re-examine your strategy for the game now?

You were together as a large tribe and had a chance to talk to people with whom you were not originally in tribes. Were you able to make some social contacts that could benefit you in this new tribe?

For the original Mara tribe, you lost PePe from your numbers at the previous Tribal Council. Is tonight about getting revenge and taking out an original Pichi, or should this tribe become your new identity and those original tribes should be forgotten?

Adam up to this point you've been the most invisible so far this game. Do you feel that will be enough reason that you could be voted out tonight? Or does that make you a valuable player if someone is looking to make a move?

Hanna as someone who won individual immunity twice as well as being part of the winning tribe at both original tribal challenges should you be fairly secure tonight as someone who can help win future challenges for the tribe? Or do you feel being an individual threat could make you more vulnerable tonight?

Nikki you figured out the challenge pretty well tonight, but made 1 too many posts and lost the challenge. Do you feel that one costly mistake will put a target on you?

Tom Ivy Tamar Nikki- you're 0-5 on challenges now for the season. Is that something that concerns you for your long-term future of the game, or are you confident that first win will come soon enough?

It is now time to vote. You have until noon eastern tomorrow to post your vote in your confessional area. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against you.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mara Tribal Council 1 Empty Re: Mara Tribal Council 1

Post by JakesDog22 5/22/2017, 7:59 pm

I definitely think that the swaps and merge and all of that forces everyone to rethink their strategy. You have to look at who is on your tribe and see who you have connections with in order to determine what your next move should be. I wasn't really able to make any new social connections during the short merge and I think that might be what puts a target on my back. Who nows though, I'm not going to feel safe unless I have immunity, which for the second tribal in a row, I don't have.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/22/2017, 7:59 pm

I would hope not, but it could if people decide to stick to tribal lines and blame me for being here. I feel bad cuz we talked about maybe stopping around 9:22 but I saw TJ on and knew he's been pretty good at these challenges so I got a bit spooked and kept going. If I decide to stop just one post short it would've been a slaughter. But I think it also shows that I'll do my best to get us a win. I'm here every time there's a challenge, we just haven't had any luck yet lol.

I think we'll win pretty soon, we have almost all actives and the other team has multiple people that haven't been on in over a week and another person who's getting to the week mark. It does suck though because I'm better at the team stage, I almost never win an individual challenge because I'm rarely the fastest. I'll win an immunity solo once every six years lol.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/22/2017, 8:08 pm

While it does suck to be at every tribal , I think we all know who tries to win . I think this team has a great dynamic and WILL win because we're great and sucks we have to be here tonight. I think we all worked hard to stay alive.
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 5/22/2017, 8:19 pm

Adam wrote:Hanna as someone who won individual immunity twice as well as being part of the winning tribe at both original tribal challenges should you be fairly secure tonight as someone who can help win future challenges for the tribe? Or do you feel being an individual threat could make you more vulnerable tonight?

I dont think anyone can ever say they are 100% safe. Anything could happen. I have been worried about losing the comp the tonight. Hopefully the fact that I am at every challenge will keep me safe
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/23/2017, 11:23 am

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content