Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 5

+4
T.J.
Chrissy Teigen
Nikki Anne-Marie
switza
8 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 5

Post by switza 5/30/2017, 9:16 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Latest?cb=20150506113332

Welcome in tribe. We also welcome in our first jury member: JakesDog.

Before the vote, I have a few questions as usual.

Let's look at the bigger picture first. There are 3 parts to this game: challenge, social and strategy. Typically strong challenge game is needed early to keep tribes in tact, strategy game begins to play more a role in the middle portion of the game and the social game becomes key in the end with who is on the jury and how strong your alliances are to take you to the end. When you look at your game compared to everyone else, is it more important to start eliminating the players who might be performing better in one area? Or do you just focus on improving your own game so if you make the finals you have a strong argument for the jury?

Nikki- you pull out the challenge at literally the last second. Did you feel that you needed the necklace tonight or is this win just for the little bit of extra peace going into the vote?

TJ, Joe, Hanna, Chrissy- with the way the game has been going, you have to be extra worried tonight that original Pichi will continue knocking out the original Mara tribe. What can you do to stop the one-by-one elimination of your group?

Ivy- you were a target last time. Do you think you will be getting votes again this time?

John, Tazz, Tamar, Nikki, Tom- there has to be some good arguments being presented to you to try to make a big move to shake up the game. How tough is it to balance those options with the easier choice of sticking with your original group?

It is now time to vote. Remember the voting rules. You have until 6pm tomorrow to vote. I have something come up tomorrow night, so there will be no challenge on Wednesday.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 5

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/30/2017, 9:28 pm

You want to be seen as making moves so you have a resume if you do make it, but at this point yes, if you think someone's showing the qualities of a winning argument then you can't really keep them around too long unless you think your's is still stronger. It's a tough act.

I knew that last time they went for Ivy, but I still almost left one round so I did my best to try to pick tasks that I didn't think as many people would do. I'm just relieved I didn't go over 150 years of coup de t'ats for nothing.

It is a bit tough because you don't want to be seen as just sticking with your one alliance and hoping it survives, but if you want to do something to shake things up you can't just do it for the sake of doing something. It could mess up everything for you and other allies and cost you the entire game. If you do it you have to be sure this is the right round and you have the support that it won't throw the numbers off and leave you in a minority, still playing with someone who now has an opportunity to run with and find new life, or with no one left trusting you.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/30/2017, 9:32 pm

1. I don't think anyone's made any moves. It's been so cookie cutter and bland and vanilla so far.

2. Not sure there is anything I can do. They seem United. Our side had a chance but we prefer to penalty every vote because we suck.

Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/30/2017, 9:44 pm

I'm definitely worried tonight. I really needed that immunity necklace, but I couldn't pull it off. I needed a miracle last time to not get voted out, and I'm gonna need another one tonight. The only way we can stop the eliminations is to try and get one of the Pichi's to work with us. You can't stick together forever, and so far none of your games look much different from the other from my point of view. It would be the perfect time to start setting yourself apart from the others.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna M 5/30/2017, 9:50 pm

I am worried to, but like I said before people may think they are safe but that does not mean anything in this game. I am hoping people are willing to start making moves and move away from the original tribes. Its getting down to the wire and its time to decide if you want to go to finals doing nothing or going to finals with something to be proud of
Hanna M
Hanna M

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 5/31/2017, 2:26 am

There's a lot of talk of resumes going around but we have a lot of time left to build one up. It would be better for us to stay strong in our alliance instead of risking everything just to make 'big moves'.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/31/2017, 7:41 am

John Alwin wrote:There's a lot of talk of resumes going around but we have a lot of time left to build one up. It would be better for us to stay strong in our alliance instead of risking everything just to make 'big moves'.

That's interesting for you to say considering the fact that you've been talking to me about flipping on your alliance for the past two tribal councils. He thinks that your alliance is too big two tribals ago, and then this Tribal he decides that these conversations should just be left in the last. Can't have the best do both worlds though.

I implore the other Pichi's to vote out Alwin (I can provide proof of these conversations). You guys will still have the number advantage if you do and you can continue to Pagong us if you wish.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/31/2017, 12:02 pm

Also, that's why John was trying to get you guys to vote Jake instead of me (from what I've heard)
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/31/2017, 4:10 pm

*says a prayer hoping that there are a lot of discussions going on behind the scenes*
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/31/2017, 5:18 pm

Sorry had no idea it was this late. Will have it up in a minute.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/31/2017, 5:23 pm

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/31/2017, 5:26 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Golden-globes-chrissy-teigen-crying-face
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/31/2017, 5:30 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Giphy

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/31/2017, 6:10 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 IcoPRXb
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/31/2017, 6:12 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Tenor
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/31/2017, 6:13 pm

aww it didnt work
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/31/2017, 6:15 pm

Guanaco Tribal Council 5 Tenor10
It worked now lol
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/31/2017, 6:15 pm

What about Ivy & Joe? Are they just inactive and not gonna get expelled like the others? Lol
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by TamarBraxton 5/31/2017, 6:19 pm

joe became active like 3 hours ago
TamarBraxton
TamarBraxton

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/31/2017, 6:20 pm

He isn't really doing anything anymore though. He was off for nearly a week
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/31/2017, 6:35 pm

Oh hey Joe if you see this!
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Hanks 5/31/2017, 7:18 pm

sorry to see you go john
Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/31/2017, 7:25 pm

Bye John

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by John Alwin 6/1/2017, 1:07 am

First of all, I can't believe you all backstabbed me. I was never going to betray our alliance! You all just got played by T.J.

Also I'm pretty shocked that we're allowed to share screenshots. It basically means you can't lie or hide anything from each other because players can always ask for screenshots as proof.

If someone tells you who they are voting for, you can ask them to send you their voting area as proof.

If someone says they don't have the idol, you can ask them to send you their private thread for proof.

If someone says they don't have an alliance you can ask to see their messages and private areas.

If anyone refuses to send you a screenshot then you know they are hiding something from you.

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy playing a game where you can't lie to each other.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 6/1/2017, 6:32 am

I didn't send screenshots though. I just threatened to. I would much rather not send screenshots at all for that reason, but I was backed up against a wall
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down