Lsquared: Valdes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guanaco Tribal Council 4

+4
Nikki Anne-Marie
Tazz_DeMazz
John Alwin
switza
8 posters

Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 4 Empty Guanaco Tribal Council 4

Post by switza 5/29/2017, 2:00 am

Guanaco Tribal Council 4 Survivor-2013-bvw-epi08-results-05-tc

Welcome tribe to another Tribal Council. Tonight Hanna has the necklace around her neck and is safe. One of the other 10 of you will be the 10th player out of the game.

Hanna- you went to a lot of trouble to win that immunity. Did you feel that you were especially in trouble tonight?

T.J.- last Tribal you used the vote steal to take Nikki's vote. Do you think tonight, you could be a target since you made such a bold move?

Nikki- as the target of the previous move, you survived. Do you feel like you could be a potential target again tonight? Or does it matter since you had the numbers last time and feel you'll have the numbers again tonight?

Tazz- you won immunity last time in a fairly social challenge. Do you fear that you could be seen as a strong player now and the target will be on you tonight?

There have been a lot of penalty votes throughout this season. How do you have to change up your voting strategies when you can't trust anyone completely and you can't actually trust everyone to vote?

We're moving into the jury phase of the game. How will that alter how you vote against people?

Is there anyone that feels safe tonight or is everyone suspicious that they could be voted out?

It is now time to vote. I'll give you until 11pm Monday night to vote.
switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guanaco Tribal Council 4 Empty Re: Guanaco Tribal Council 4

Post by John Alwin 5/29/2017, 2:25 am

I think everyone can experience a little paranoid sometimes, but I have a lot of trust in my alliance so I think I'll be safe.

John Alwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazz_DeMazz 5/29/2017, 4:48 am

Nah I don't think I'm a strong player because I won that challenge. Considering the challenge, I was given the win more then I earned it.
Tazz_DeMazz
Tazz_DeMazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Anne-Marie 5/29/2017, 10:20 am

I probably will get some votes again, but I just have to hope that I can trust the people I've made relationships with and that the numbers I seemingly have aren't setting me up. Either way despite a lot of losses early on and feeling annoyed by having to keep voting people out while inactives on other tribes stuck around, it's been a fun time so if I did end up leaving I wouldn't take it to heart.

Nikki Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/29/2017, 12:04 pm

1. I've penaltied. It sucks because my schedule seems to be the opposite of the game schedule so I've struggled to get my votes in on time. It totally effects things.

2. I don't think it will affect me as I just want to stay in the game. I hope that the alliance that has the majority has someone who wants to build a strong resume for the finals and hits me up wanting to make a move. My inbox is open for the movers and shakers.

3. I'm in a minority so I don't feel safe but I'm hoping my sexiness keeps me around.
Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen

Back to top Go down

Post by T.J. 5/29/2017, 2:20 pm

I would not be surprised at all if I were the target after the move I tried to pull last tribal council. Unfortunately I was left hanging and I couldn't win immunity. Still, Pagonging Mara 1.0 will only work for so long. Eventually the Pichi 1.0 will have to turn on each other. If you keep me around, then I could possibly be an option to help out when the betrayals begin.

Penalty votes are interesting bc they're a double-edged sword. If someone on your side doesn't vote, then it screws you over. However, if you know that someone from the other side may not be voting then that could work to your advantage.

I'm not sure how the jury phase of the game will impact things. The fact that it's still Mara vs Pichi complicates the whole jury management side of the game.

It would be a miracle if I wasn't voted out tonight. I'm holding on by a thread at this point.
T.J.
T.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesDog22 5/29/2017, 3:37 pm

I think that the only person that could possibly feel safe tonight is Hanna since she has immunity. Literally anyone else could be going home tonight, it's definitely intense. You definitely have to be on the lookout before making a move to make sure that everyone will make the voting deadline, the penalty votes have definitely impacted the game. Jury management is a big idea too, so the jury stage is really where the social aspect of the game comes into play.
JakesDog22
JakesDog22

Back to top Go down

Post by switza 5/29/2017, 10:14 pm

switza
switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Teigen 5/29/2017, 10:17 pm

Bye Jake